Call for Papers
Call for Papers and Relevant Topics (but are not limited to)
We invite original research and industry paper submissions in all areas of RE including elicitation, modelling, analysis, specification, validation and management.
We accept papers in the following two categories.
1. Research Papers
We accept Technical Solution papers that describe and validate better solutions to requirements problems, Scientific Evaluation papers that evaluate existing problem situations or proposed solutions by scientific means and Vision papers that explore successes and challenges of requirements practices, or present research roadmaps.
2. Industry Experience Papers
Industry experience papers include application of RE techniques in real-world settings, problems encountered in practice and reports on innovative approaches to RE practice in industrial or government settings.
The papers may address the following topics, but are not limited to:
- Needs and challenges of RE(Requirements Engineering)
- Processes and methodology for RE
- Exploitation of graphical/visual and/or formal representation in RE
- Implementation of new requirements engineering methods in RE
- Tool support selection, customization and environment for RE
- Introduction of new techniques, such as artificial intelligence and big data analytics, to RE
- Experience, case studies and lessons learned in RE in practices