The table below details the registration fee structure, in Japanese Yen (JPY).
(until Oct. 31)
(After Nov. 1)
(IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, JISA, JUAS, JSST)
|JPY 20,000||JPY 25,000|
|Non Member||JPY 25,000||JPY 30,000|
|Student Registration (Full Time Student)||JPY 10,000||JPY 10,000|
the above fees include :
- Access to all conference sessions 10-12 November.
- One copy of proceedings.
- Refereshments and lunches.
- Participation in the 10 November Reception and 11 November Banquet.
- Member prices are available for IEEE, ACM, IPSJ, IEICE, JISA, JUAS, and JSST members. Membership will be verified off-line.
- Proof of student status must accompany all student registrations.
- At least one author of each accepted contribution must register to the conference under author registration, or the paper will not appear in the conference proceedings.
- If you have multiple accepted papers, each paper must have a separate author registration.
- Cancellations are possible until Oct. 31, 2016 but are subject to an administrative fee of 30% of the paid amount. Cancellations are not possible after Nov. 1, 2016.
— CLOSED —
Extra tickets are available for the banquet.
|Banquet (Nov. 11)||JPY 5,000/person|